Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The First Time

The first Smith family post, I'm not sure we are ready to share what really happens at this Smith house with the rest of the world. I am hoping that joining this "blog-thing" will just help me see that we are normal and if you just keep prying into other people's lives far enough they will have similar stories to ours (!). It's a hope. I am just thankful that we were not blogging earlier; like Darin's first months of fatherhood (dropping Carley off the counter and the carseat hitting her in the face) or when we had our epileptic dog (and could share the stories of watching him pee all over in a crazed state of bird-hunter) or the entire potty training of the twins. Well, maybe if things get too boring around here I could reminisce.
Really our goal is to be able to share with you some of the wonderful moments we have as a family. We are just starting so be patient with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment