Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Meal Planner


I am always into making lists and checking things off. I am hoping this site (I'm an Organizing Junkie) will help. Today's list is to meal plan, so here goes.....


Monday : Homemade Bean & Cheese Burritos and Salad
Tuesday : Baked Fish and Corn Bread
Wednesday : Boil in a Bag omelets and roasted red potatoes
Thursday : Philly Sandwiches (steak, pepppers & onions on hoagie buns)
Friday : Spaghetti
Saturday : Leftover Buffet
Sunday : Turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing

The omelet recipe was given to me by my cooking friend but you can find it at allrecipes.com.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I used to like you (before this post)but then you got all Martha Stewart on me and I felt inferior and then BAM it was over for us. Listen up lady, I have almost got Michael convinced that when you have that fifth baby everything you used to know how to cook is deleted from your brain, don't ruin this for me!!

    ReplyDelete